Yoga Immersions and Teacher Training Courses
Advanced course open to 200- and 500-hour teaching certificate holders from any Yoga Alliance-registered school.
50-hour Advanced Teaching Methodologies Certificate. Meets 9:am -8pm the following Saturdays:
January 26 2019
February 9 and 17
March 3 and 17
$675 with payment plan: $195 up front; 3 monthly installments of $180.
$625 Paid in full on or before 12/31/2018
Pay by cash or check and save 3%.
Yoga-Alliance Registered 200-hour Teacher Training Course
There are TWO TRACKS:
- Teaching certificate, attendance required at 180 hours, 10 hours practice teaching.
- Non-certificate, no attendance requirement, no practice teaching requirement. (No discount for non-certificate students.)
There are FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING OPTIONS
- 10 Make-up hours are offered free of charge
- Morning sessions can be taken on ANY Saturday
All LEVELS and ABILITIES are welcome.
Payment plan available
Monthly passes are only $50 while you are in the course. 10-class passes are only $80.
9/21; 10/5; 10/19; 11/2; 11/16; 12/7; 1/4/2020; 1/15; 1/29; 2/1; 3/7; 3/21; 4/4; 4/18; 5/2; 5/16; 5/30; 6/13.
Training Day Outline
9:15-11:00am Technique class open to the public Includes postures, breathing exercises and flows.
11:00-1pm Lunch Break
1:00-3 pm Technique class (closed to the public). Includes meditations and relaxation techniques.
3-5 pm Anatomy for Yoga and Teaching Methods
5-5:30 pm dinner break
5:30-8:30 pm: philosophy, ethics, lifestyle, meditation.
8:30-9:00pm closing circle.
200 hours offered total. Teaching certificate students may miss up to ten hours with no make up required. Five hours of make up will be offered free of charge. Additional one-on-one make up hours billed at $50 per hour.
$2500 paid by check in full, OR $500 deposit paid an payment plan in place before start of the course. ($225 per month for 10 months via automatic withdrawal, $2750 total. The first automated payment is due on 9/26/2019.
Early Registration discount off initial deposit: $125 discount when paid on or before 8/26/2019.
Any registered student who refers someone else to the training will get $100 off tuition.
Optional Free consultation by phone or in person:
To book your time visit Ruth Anne's online schedule page.
- Send Ruth Anne an email with the following information: (brief answers are preferred)
- Your name, address, phone number, email address, and age.
- How long you have been doing yoga in months or years (six months yoga experience is recommended but not required)
- If you have attended classes, workshops or trainings please list teachers and styles.
- If you have any limitations--physical, mental emotional or logistical that my impact your ability to participate fully in the course, Please include a brief description in your email.
Pay your $500 deposit:
Mail a check made out to Nirvana Yoga to Ruth Anne Lundeberg, 35 State Street, Suite 1, Northampton, MA 01060.
Pay online (a small convenience fee will apply to cover costs)
Cancellation Policy on Deposits:
50% refundable until 30 days before the start of the course.
No refund available less than 30 days.
Withdrawing from the course:
For individuals who pay in full before the start of the course:
In the first 7 days: All but $500 of amount paid.
In the first 30 days: all but $700 of amount paid.
In the first 60 days: All but $900 of amount paid.
For every subsequent month, we will retain an additional $200.
No refunds after
For individuals paying monthly there are no refunds for funds paid after the start of the course, though monthly withdrawals will cease.
Feedback from graduates
"I feel very lucky and fortunate to have been part of such a wonderful training."--Heidi MacEwen
"Ruth Anne is a very knowledgeable and dedicated instructor. Her technique classes bring your understanding of anatomy and yoga to a deeper level. The use of gentle touch to assist with perfecting alignment is the mark of a skilled teacher who cares."--Lee Callagher
"(Ruth Anne is) a great speaker and has a great sense of humor." --Catlin Lavin
"It will change your life for the better, in ways you cannot fully anticipate."--Meagan Zarba
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Make your yoga postures and flows more blissful
- Learn powerful yoga breath techniques to energize and calm you
- Learn or deepen your meditation
- Grasp the underlying concepts and philosophies of yoga
- Learn how your body works in yoga-anatomical foundations
- Bring your practice into your home and life
- Gain better control of your time
- Build willpower and determination
- Strengthen your body and mind
- Begin or deepen your spiritual life
- Improve your relationships and communication skills
- Understand yourself better
- Make better choices
- Eat better
- Create healthy balance
- Learn to teach a basic yoga class, if you choose. Or take that knowledge to build your own home practice
disclaimer: All ages over 17, education levels, body types, gender identifications, ethnicities, levels of physical ability, and all learning abilities/styles are welcome in this course.